The ALiVE dev team has released a new version of their popular dynamic mission framework. As stated, this is more of a service release with several fixes, but more noteworthy is the added ability to run the ALiVE framework alongside Arma 3 ZEUS on unofficial A3 DEV Branch servers.
From the author:
We are happy to release the latest update for ALiVE, which mainly adresses usability issues and bugs, that – thanks to you all – have been stated in here, on our bug tracker or by our closed testers. Furthermore it enables the possibility to run ALiVE on the unofficial “perf”-server binaries and A3 DEV branch (e.g. ZEUS)! This release is meant to be a service release, so its not that huge, see our changelog for further details!
ALIVE is the next generation dynamic persistent campaign for ArmA3. Developed by the Multi Session Operations team, the easy to use modular mission framework provides everything that players and mission makers need to set up and run realistic military operations in almost any scenario up to Company level, including command, combat support, service support and logistics.
0.5.8-1403071 – no notes yet
[MIL/CIV PLACEMENT] Changed version-mismatch-check to only warning and not quit (to provide support for “perf” server binaries, and dev branch incl. ZEUS).
Mind you still get a warning, but MIL/CIV MP modules and OPCOM will work! Take into account that we cannot and will not provide any support for anything other than A3 stable branch, A3 DEV is highly unstable!
[SUP_COMBATSUPPORT] Fixes & Features:
– Callsign not displayed in chat
– ROE and RTB not set correctly after Insertion was used
– Grid References are now stated
– added ability to use TFR backpacks
– Changed lowest possible insertion height to 5m
[MIL_CQB / CIV & MIL PLACEMENT] fixes & Changes:
– TAOR and Blacklist broke in SP and HOST, if several MIL modules (CQB/MP) shared the same marker
– Changed name Density to Probability on CQB (as its less misleading)
– Changed name Whitelist to TAOR on CQB (to be in line with MP modules)
– Civilians spawned in as EAST
– integrated CQB debug (toggle)
– changed activating virtual profile debug to service bus async method (fixes freeze and _idvx script error)
Official list of ALiVE Supported Factions