Hot on the heels of the release of 1.2.7, Update 1 has been released for DCS.
You can update via the ingame update manager, or download the updated full client on the DCS World Download page.
DCS 22.214.171.12403 Change Log
- Multiplayer. Improved server stability.
- Combined Arms. Multimonitor Setup. Compass scale will shows in right position.
- A-10C. CADC will works after repair.
- F-15C. TWS. Added command ‘Return To Search/NDTWS’. ‘Unlock TWS Target’ renamed to ‘Target Unlock’ command.
- UH-1H manual updated.
- Group fails to spawn if group ID is not specified for coalition. Fixed.
- Su-25T. The CCIP mark will movable in the all height of HUD.
- Fixed wrong location and name of the video file after video rendering.
- A-10A. Corrected cockpit shape and textures.
- ATGM launchers doesn’t launch second missile. Fixed.
- Some minor graphics tunes.
Source – DCS News page