A new version of Drongo69’s Middle East Irregulars has been released. If you’ve grown tired of fighting the “Iranians from Outer Space” CSAT forces, this mod may be just what you’re looking for.
This addon attempts to simulate an “Al Qaida” type force in Arma 3.
Their uniform, headwear, vest and pack are randomized, so they provide a lot of variety. They are equipped with Russian weaponry from Massi’s weapon pack. There are also units mounted in a range of Massi and All In Arma vehicles and static weapons.
– Removed all protective vests and switched to bandoliers (as default)
– Allowed all units to be optionally equipped with tac-vests by placing a logic named driVests
– Fixed the incorrect faction side of the civilians (thanks ARJay)
- – Added a few other BIS uniforms
- – Attempted to make the addUniform command be applied globally using BIS_FNC_MP
- – Overhauled the DRI_base class
- – Added civilians and civilian groups
– Fixed the incorrectly named Strela launcher
– Fixed a config bug that made some OPFOR units spawn on BLUFOR
Extra Mod Info:
ALIVE faction names (case-sensitive):