The one mod I consider the most essential in any Arma 3 install has been updated. Massi just released a new version of his NATO SF and RUSSIAN SPETSNAZ WEAPONS mod.
From the author:
I’ve updated my weapon pack in the few spare time I’ve got.
First of all I’d like to thanks BI for releasing their great A2/OA MLODs which made possible to include in this update new weapons such as A-A launchers, A-T launchers, Bizon, FN FAL, shotguns, and also Vilas again for a compete new family of Ak74M and Ak74M GL with rails for Special Forces.
I tried to fix few issues reported by users, work is still slowly proceeding, the addon is still under development and I’ll work in spare time to complete the pack (for now future plans include adding SCAR family rifles in near future to equip my US Rangers).
Hope you’ll enjoy the update, of course I’ll update as soon as possible also my units in order to equip them with the new weapons included in this pack, and thank you very much to all of you for your support and suggestions!
This addon is meant to equip my US, UK and Italian NATO SF and GRU Spetsnaz units with realistic modern weapons in use today.
v 1.2 date 02/FEB/2014
– Added A-T launchers : M136, MAAWS, RPG 7, RPG 18
– Added A-A launchers : Stinger, Strela
– Added AK74M and AK74M GL Special forces RAILs version black and camo
– Added FN FAL, FN FAL M203
– Added BIZON
– Added M1014 Benelli and SAIGA 12 shotguns
– Added ANPEQ15 on M4s/416/417
– Added ASDG Joint Rails OPTIONAL CONFIG (updated Robalo’s optional config)
– Fixed: aimpoint glass color
– Fixed: small models\textures corrections
– Updated signatures keys
– Updated: config
BI forum release thread